Tuesday, April 25, 2017

RELEASE DAY! 40 YEARS OF DAVID LYNCH - VOLUME I

http://amzn.to/2pEWLCHThe perfect companion for anyone wanting to explore and learn more about the films of David Lynch. The first volume of my five-part series 40 Years of David Lynch is released today! My book takes things deeper than I ever had a chance with the blog. Read it for a more detailed analysis, in which I provide additional thoughts and insights I gained from 5 years more of re-watching David Lynch's films. Volume IV will analyze the new 18-part Twin Peaks (2017).
I respect all my readers and provide you with a very different reading experience with my books. The blog is more superficial and on the surface. And because it takes much more of my time to prepare, I do charge for this definitive take of my analysis of David Lynch's films. But I will provide a good value for your money. Watch my Twitter and Facebook feeds carefully for special promotions and giveaways.
Note: Any purchase made via our web store or product links scattered throughout the article will contribute a small portion to the running of this site. Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment